On this series of pages you will find everything you need to know about the club’s internal and external competitions, including the “Rules and Guidelines” and help with formatting your digital images. We will also list recent results with winning images.
In order to enter prints into competitions for 2017-18 you will need to download these Print Labels, which are in PDF format:
Print Labels Instructions
- Download and save the PDF file to your computer.
- Print the page either on plain paper or label stationery (the latter may need adjustment).
- Clearly and legibly fill in your name (Author), Title, Priority/Preference number (1 or 2)
- Securely fix the label to the upper left hand corner on the back of the mounting board.
Print Panel Labels
- Members entering the ‘Print Panel’ competition will need between 3 and 6 separate print labels.
- Entries must accompanied by a ‘Print Hanging’ plan indicating clearly how you would like the panel to be displayed for judging. This plan must correlate with the ‘Print Number’ (1 to 6 as appropriate) which is specified on the label affixed to the upper left hand corner on the back of the mounting board.
See latest Internal Competition Results
Find out about external competitions.